Knitted fabric is a textile that results from knitting, the process of inter-looping of yarns or inter-meshing of loops. Its properties are distinct from woven fabric in that it is more flexible and can be more readily constructed into smaller pieces, making it ideal for socks and hats.
What are the characteristics of knitted fabrics?
Knitted fabrics are produced by inter-looping of yarns and showed increasing demand for their shape fitting, smoothness, flexibility, elasticity, and good elastic recovery. But, all knitted fabrics may not have these properties equally.
Yarn produced in our manufacturing unit is converted into Knitted fabric to meet domestic &
international demand. We produce Single jersey fabric in Tubular width in
different diameters & gauges.
We are leading manufacturer and Exporter of the 100 % Combed & Carded Cotton Yarn for Knitting and Weaving.
The range of our products are:
- 1) Ring Yarn (Ne) – 16/1 /1 to 50/1
- 2) Compact Yarn (Ne) – 34/1 to 120/1
- 3) Compact Eli twist Yarn (Ne) – 30/2 , 40/2 ,50 /2
- 4) TFO Doubled Yarn (Ne) – 16/2 to 40/2
- 5) Open End (Ne) -6/1 to 30/1
- 6) Organic Cotton Yarn ( Ne)-- 20/1 to 40/1
7) BCI cotton Yarn (Ne) -20/1 to 40/1